Data protection is a high priority for Amkom Design Group Inc. We comply with the data protection laws of the countries in which we do business. Internal data protection regulations ensure that uniform and high data protection standards apply.
Extensive operational, technical and organizational security measures protect your data against accidental and deliberate manipulation, loss and destruction and against access by unauthorized persons. We regularly review our security measures and adapt them to address technological developments that impact data protection.
Personal Information Collected
We collect information about you in various ways when you use our Website. We only collect personal information when you provide it to us. For example, we may collect your name, email address, postal address, phone number, fax number, demographics and other information you provide us on our Website. We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect on our Website. To the extent such information contains your personal information, we will treat it in accordance with this Policy. Our Website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children.
When you visit our Website, some information is automatically collected. For example, when you visit our Website, your computer’s operating system, Internet Protocol address, browser type and language, and the last Website page you visited are logged automatically. We also collect information about your usage and activity on our Website.
Web Beacons. We may collect information using web beacons. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used on our Websites or in our emails. We use web beacons to count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and to tell if an email has been opened.
Use of Personal Information We Collect
We use personal information collected through our Website for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you on our Website or in connection with our products. For example, we may use your personal information to:
• provide you with products requested and communicate with you about them;
• operate and improve our Website and products;
• respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
• send you information including confirmations, technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages;
• communicate with you about new promotions and upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by Amkom and our selected partners;
• help us understand your needs and provide you with better customer service.
We may store and process personal information in the United States and other countries. By providing us with personal information, you consent to its transfer to the United States.
Sharing of Personal Information
We may share your personal information with third parties as follows:
• in an aggregated form that does not directly identify you;
• with your consent, for example, when you agree to our sharing your personal information with other third parties for their own marketing purposes subject to their separate privacy policies;
• with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who are working on our behalf and need access to your information to carry out their work for us;
• in connection with any financing or merger with, sale of company assets to or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company.
Security of Your Personal Information
Amkom takes reasonable measures to help protect your personal information in an effort to prevent its loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Your Information Choices and Changes
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from Amkom by following the instructions in those emails. You may also send requests about your contact preferences and changes to your information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can set your browser to reject cookies. If you choose to do this, it may affect certain features or services of our Website.
Changes to This Policy
We may change this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the “Last Updated” date above.
California Privacy Rights
Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California have the right to request from a business, with whom the California resident has an established business relationship, what types of personal information the business shares with third parties for direct marketing purposes by such third party and the identities of the third parties with whom the business has shared such information in the immediately preceding calendar year. To access this information, please contact us by email at email@example.com or mail at 661 Wald , Irvine, CA 92618 Attn: Legal Department, CA Privacy Request.