AMKU30NA 30W Ku-Band BUC Ext. FREQ 13.75-14.5 GHz AC power
The “MINI BRICK” series Extended (13.75 - 14.5GHz), Standard (14.0 - 14.5GHz) and Dual(13.75 - 14.5GHz | 14.0 - 14.5GHz) Frequency 30W Ku-Band BUCs are the next generation of the AC Powered feed-horn & boom-arm mountable BUCs, at only at 5.3lbs (2.4kg) and working at high temp up to 70°C.
- Hyper-Light Package Design Only 5.3lbs (2.4kg)
- Extreme Stability, Reliability and Performance
- Built-in HPA Overdrive Circuit Protection
- High Temperature Reliability- up to + 70°C
- Built-in Anti Vibration Operation
- Built-in Optimized Linearization
- Built-in Ultra Receive Band Reject Filter
- Extreme GaAs + GaN Linearity and Efficiency
- Field Replaceable IP68 Ultra Long Life Fans
- Integrated AC Power Supply
30W Ext. Ku-Band AC Power BUC
The “MINI BRICK” series Extended (13.75 – 14.5GHz), Standard (14.0 – 14.5GHz) and Dual(13.75 – 14.5GHz | 14.0 – 14.5GHz) Frequency 30W Ku-Band BUCs are the next generation of the AC Powered feed-horn & boom-arm mountable BUCs, at only at 5.3lbs (2.4kg) and working at high temp up to 70°C.
We’ve picked the best of both worlds as we implemented the most mature, proven efficient, and reliable GaAs + GaN High Power Amplifiers with internal overdrive protection.
We’ve chosen an absolute and “No Corner Cutting” concept in our design. Its weatherproof
and robust Hyper-Light package is constructed with the most advanced mechanical precision
engineering in mind. We’ve taken absolutely no compromises during each of the design stages
using only the toughest aerospace-grade aluminum-based metal with the most efficient heat
disposal properties. Each unit is vigorously tested at our California facility according to our ATP
(acceptance testing procedure).
|Operating IF frequency||950 to 1700 MHz|
|Rated Output Power | Linear Power SR @ -26dBc||30W 45.0 dBm PSAT (min) | 25W 44.0 dBm PLIN (min)|
|Prime Power via MS Connector||+ 85-260 VAC 155W PSAT & 115W @ P-LIN|
|Dimensions||6.73”x 3.94”x 5.09” (171 x 100 x 129.3)|
|Weight||5.3lbs (2.4kg )|